Dr Wayne Moyle BDS (Otago)
Wayne graduated from the University of Otago in 1978 and entered private practice in Hamilton & Rotorua for three years. He then spent six years in practice in the UK, in Bedfordshire and Berkshire. Returning to NZ in 1988 he began working with Richard at his Sydenham practice before they started Riccarton Dentists together in 1991. Wayne is past Secretary and active member of the New Zealand Dental Association, the professional association for New Zealand dentists, and is also a member of the NZ Institute of Minimal Intervention Dentistry, The Endodontic Society and The NZ Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
“My mother was a dental therapist and I was always fascinated with what she did and I also really enjoyed visiting our family dentists, the father and son Dr’s A & I Ross in Taumarunui. I’d often go and watch them working. It was the natural choice for me to train as a dentist and I’m still hooked on learning new techniques and providing my patients with the best dentistry available.
I practice gentle dentistry and prefer to offer my patients the most minimally invasive options. My goal is to make the patient feel as comfortable as possible. When you’re feeling relaxed I can concentrate on providing the best possible dental care. A person’s smile is very important and I take my role in maintaining and improving it very seriously. I’m passionate about providing my patients with gold standard dentistry and my ongoing commitment and investment in advanced materials and equipment ensures this.
Features of my practice delivery include:
- Very knowledgeable and skilled in advanced sedation and pain-free dentistry.
- Excellent selection of the latest dental materials to choose from.
- Personalised treatment planning and scheduling.
- Skilled and experienced in cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry and oral rehabilitation.
- Technically advanced equipment including The newest CEREC CAD/CAM System, Gentle soft tissue diode Lasers, Digital X-ray Imaging and best practice equipment for Endodontics.
- I am committed to, and thoroughly enjoy, ongoing professional development to keep me at the forefront of the latest techniques and developments in dental science.
- Skilled and experienced in Endodontics, (root canal therapy), member of the NZ Society of Endonontics.
Celia Hodgkins has been my assistant since 2016 . She’ll quickly put you at ease and make sure you are comfortable throughout your appointment.
Celia and I look forward to meeting you and providing you with excellent dentistry care for your lifelong benefit.”